If you want to lose weight fast, or at least to stay in shape, you need to follow several simple steps.
Here is a series of foods and activities you should include in your lifestyle to always be young, beautiful, and fit.
1. Lemon is a detoxifier and a natural weapon against water retention. A glass of warm water with lemon and honey in the morning is beneficial for weight maintenance.
2. Green tea improves the fat oxidation, being is a metabolic accelerator. Drink green tea if you want to lose weight fast.
3. Brown rice is more welcome than the white rice, as it is richer in protein and B-group vitamins, which help you burn calories faster.
4. Opt for chilli! Recent studies have determined that chilli contains capsaicin, which stimulates the natural process by which a portion of the food is converted into heat. Thus, it helps to burn calories before they are stored in tissues.
5. Do not skip eggs: they are full of protein, zinc, iron, and vitamins A, D, E and B12, good fats and have less than 80 calories each. Research has shown that people who eat an egg for breakfast reduce the daily intake of foods by up to 415 calories. High quality protein from eggs grows satiety.
6. Plan meals in advance, so that you don`t have to choose something unhealthy at the last moment.
7. In order not to return to your previous weight, change your lifestyle, whereas diets work on a short term. Change your eating habits, get enough sleep, and make sure you move a lot, if you want to lose weight fast.
8. Sleep at least 8 hours a night; it will help you lose weight fast naturally. The lack of sleep increases appetite.
9. Do daily physical exercises more than you were doing so far. Climb stairs instead of using the elevator. Park your car away from the workplace; engage in activities such as gardening, swimming, hiking, or jogging.
10. Sport stimulates the metabolism rate and reduces the insulin levels, making it a natural hunger controller. Besides burning calories, it strengthens your heart, prevents many diseases, and improves overall health.