Peaches are considered true treasures of nature due to the fact that they are extremely delicious and because they bring a range of benefits for your health.
Peaches represent a rich source of vitamins and minerals with important therapeutic properties. They have a high content of vitamins C and A, vitamins B3, B5 and E. They also contain iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, iodine, potassium, selenium, and provide sufficient amounts of beneficial phytonutrients, antioxidants, and fibre necessary for your body.
10 reasons to eat peaches!
1. Peaches are recommended when you go through intense fatigue, physical and/or mental exertion, providing lots of energy;
2. They are great in the therapy of depression or anxiety;
3. They combat nervousness conditions, phosphorus stabilizing the ionic and metabolic balance of the nerve cell;
4. Peaches strengthen immunity;
5. They have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, by encouraging the healing of various infections, as well as their prevention;
6. They increase the urinary flow, thus preventing kidney stones and sand, and urinary infections;
7. They have strong antioxidant properties, fighting cancer;
8. Peaches also increase libido and fertility;
9. They reduce gastric acidity;
10. They are mostly used in cosmetics, containing vitamins that rejuvenate skin, regenerate skin cells, and prevent wrinkles.
Peaches may trigger allergic reactions, especially in people allergic to pollen. You may experience itching nose, swelling of the lips and tongue. Opt for nectarines instead.
Peaches beauty tips
Peaches are frequently used by the cosmetic industry, namely for their moisturizing properties for the skin and the pleasant smell that they have. When you feel that your skin is tired, use any cream containing peach.
If you’re a fan of natural treatments, you can make a mask at home: peach, yogurt, cucumber, and carrots. Blend all the ingredients, and apply this mask on your face for 10-15 minutes; rinse your face with lukewarm water several times. This mask will clean up and revitalize skin, especially after a holiday at the beach.