Any woman who wants to have flat and well defined abs should perform these exercises!
Unica Sport will help you to have flat well defined abs by showing you a few simple exercises. And this month, Negru Olesea – Unica Sport instructor, teaches you how to get the desired well defined abs!
1. Start the exercise lying on your back with arms bent behind head.
2. From this position rise the leg perpendicular to the floor, and then join it with the second. Continue the movement by lowering the first raised leg, and then lower the second.
Repeat the exercise 20 times. The exercise is intended to train straight abdominal muscles.
Get rid of the belly!
1. Start the exercise by sitting on the floor with support on forearm.
2. From this position flex both legs to the trunk, forming between shin and thigh an angle of 90 degrees. Then extend the legs, lowering them to the floor. Continue the movement by raising both legs perpendicularly to floor, and then take them down the floor. Repeat the exercise from the beginning.
Repeat the exercise 20 times. The exercise involves the lower portion of the right abdominal muscles.
1. Start the exercise sitting on the floor with legs extended above and detached from the floor, arms extended in front.
2. From this position, flex both legs to the trunk, forming between the shank and thighs a 90 degrees angle, while managing to maintain your balance. Then come back to the starting position.
Repeat the movement 20 times. This exercise trains the middle part of abdominal muscles.
Lifting the trunk!
1. Begin the exercise lying on your back with both legs raised perpendicular to the floor. The arms are extended parallel to the floor fixed at sides.
2. From this position, raise the torso, bringing your arms to your legs and then come back to the starting position.
Repeat the movement 30 times. The exercise involves upper right abdominal muscle.
1. Start the exercise lying on the ground and leaning with both flexed legs toward the trunk on the forearm, forming an angle of 90 degrees between shin and thigh.
2. From this position extend one leg and then change it with the other. Get moving like cycling.
Repeat the exercise 40 times. The exercise involves the straight abdominal muscles.