These workouts for your buttocks will help you always look sexy and toned.
Despite the season you should look great anytime, even if you do not go to the sea and do not wear short skirts.
If you dream of having beautiful legs and strong buttocks, perform these workouts for your buttocks and we guarantee you the success!
Now, let’s perform these workouts for your buttocks and legs!
1. In orthostatic position, perform a lunge sideway moving the knee backward. Extend the other leg while the joined arms move in the same direction with the flexed leg.
2. From this position, the bent leg goes back in the opposite direction. Flex the extended leg and move the joined arms in the same direction.
3. Repeat the movements slowly 20 times and then change the leg and repeat again 20 times. This exercise is intended to train thighs, buttocks and waist muscles. To have energy and strength, breathe correctly: inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth.
1. Start the exercise in orthostatic position with hands on waist and with one leg bent back, directing fingers towards the floor, forming an angle of 90 degrees between the leg and thigh.
2. From this position, move the flexed leg back, keeping torso still and abdomen tighten. Return to starting position.
3. Repeat the exercise 20 times and then change the leg and repeat 20 times again.
The exercise is intended to tone buttocks muscles. Breathe in through your nose while relaxing muscles and exhale from the mouth at their contraction. The better you control your body, the higher efficiency of the exercise.
1. Start the exercise in orthostatic position, with hands on waist and legs joined.
2. From this position, perform a lunge back, forming between the leg and thigh an angle of 90 degrees. Do not lean the torso forward and bent abdomen.
3. Make 20 movements and then change the leg and perform again 20 times.
This exercise trains the thigh and buttocks muscles. Breathe through your nose when you’re in orthostatic position and exhale through your mouth when you perform lunges. Sit as much as you resist, it’s important not forcing your body.
Well shaped legs
1. Sit on the mat in the standing position. Move buttocks behind to get the chest to the knees, and extend your arms above.
2. Then raise the buttocks and move the flexed foot to the side, forming a 90 degree angle between calf and thigh. Return to starting position. Alternate 20 times.
This exercise burns fat on the thighs, buttocks and waist. Breathe properly or otherwise you will not get slimmer: inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth.
Workouts for your buttocks
1. Start the exercise lying on back, arms along the body. Both legs bent: one with the sole on the floor, the other leg above the flexed knee of the leaning leg.
2. Then remove the torso from the floor, contracting abdominal muscles and buttocks straight. Return to starting position.
3. Repeat the movement 20 times with one foot and then return to starting position. Change leg and perform 20 times. Do not hold the breath, inhale through the nose when you’re lying, and exhale through your mouth while lifting the torso.
These 5 simple workouts for your buttocks recommended by Nadejda Ceban, Unica Sport instructor, are very efficient and can be easily performed at home.