If you are a teenage girl, you adore looking your best whenever you are going out with your friends or going to your school.
At this age you may be battling with acne. Therefore, the beauty tips for girls have to be selected with care so that the acne problem is not aggravated.
Here are our best beauty tips for girls:
1. Acne: The foremost problem faced by teenagers is acne. Use a mild skin cleanser to wash your face at the start of your day, and before going to sleep. Be careful about using hot water or taking long hot showers because this can strip your skin of moisture, which will worsen your acne problem.
2. Take care of your skin: Without a healthy skin you will not look beautiful. Wash your face every night to remove the oil and dirt from your skin. After washing your face use a good quality moisturizer to keep your skin soft.
3. Avoid foundation: Teenage girls should not be tempted to cover their acne with thick layer of foundation â€“ this is one of the most important beauty tips for girls. Foundation should be used by women over 30. Teenagers should cover up their blemishes with concealer, and then apply a thin layer of powder.
4. Avoid too much make-up: Donâ€™t exaggerate it. Our beauty tips for girls in this regard refer to the fact that a girl should keep it simple instead of piling on eye shadows and blush. Use tinted moisturizer to even up your skin tone, and then apply pink blush to your cheeks. Make your eyes prominent with gold eye shadow and some mascara. Apply light pink or nude lip gloss to your lips.
5. Balance out your eyes and lips: If you like heavy eye makeup then go for nude lips with some nude gloss. If you opt for dark lipstick, keep your face light and donâ€™t use heavy blush; wear only mascara on your eyes with a light eye-shadow. The best beauty tips for girls are to use mascara, concealer, and gloss. Too much make-up is not only bad for your acne, but it is a look`s spoiler as well.
6. Avoid using hot blow dryers, curling or flat irons: If your hair is dry and damaged, consider deep-conditioning once a week. Olive oil is a great support in this regard. Heat 1/4 cup of olive oil and apply it to your hair for half an hour; then wash it off with shampoo.
7. Vaseline: It is not only good for making your chapped lips smooth and soft, but also a cheap eye make-up remover.
Follow the above beauty tips for girls to look gorgeous and beautiful!