In order to lose weight successfully, you need to have a proper diet and get plenty of exercise.
A regular workout burns calories and forms muscle, which is crucial for increasing your metabolism in order to burn even more calories and lose more weight.
So choose some of these weight loss exercises to get started today on your path to a healthier you.
1. Walking. It is one of the most effective weight loss exercises. For people with health problems, including obesity and heart disease, walking is a low-intensity exercise that can enhance their overall health.
2. Kettlebell. Kettlebells are cast iron balls with a single handle. Kettlebells strengthen your core, improve balance, and targets all of the major muscle groups. Working successfully with kettlebell requires proper form to avoid injury and get the most benefit out of your workout.
3. Swimming. Swimming is a highly effective toning exercise. Itâ€™s one of the lowest-impact weight loss exercises; swimming strengthens, tones, and shapes up your whole body. Itâ€™s particularly ideal for pregnant women and people who deal with arthritis and obesity.
4. Running. It burns about 600 calories per hour, helps build solid bones, and gets your heart pumping at a healthy rate to prevent heart disease, stroke, and some cancers.
5. Tennis. When you hit the tennis ball, your arm, abdominal and leg muscles are involved, building strength and burning calories.
6. High intensity interval training. This is one of the most effective weight loss exercises. You need only 20 minutes, three times a week, to burn a large number of calories and enhance your metabolism.
7. Jumping rope. An hour of jumping rope burns over 800 calories and engages your legs, arms, and core, as well as builds up bones and joints. Itâ€™s also an excellent exercise for improving stamins, coordination, and agility.