The pride of every woman is her hair; whether long or short, straight or curly, we all want to have shiny and healthy hair.
Here are 7 techniques for healthy hair recommended by beauty experts:
1. Wash your hair with shampoo once every few days. The more delicate your hair is, the more rarely it should be washed.
2. Increase the interval between washing your hair and wash it only when you notice that the oil hampers it. Experts also advise using a gentle shampoo and less conditioner; moreover, they recommend not using conditioner at all. If you find it hard to manage the threads, apply the conditioner only on the tips. According to the specialists, the conditioner makes hair easy to comb if it is more fragile, while hair conditioner is likely to make it â€śheavierâ€ť.
3. If you have curly hair, use the hair conditioner as a shampoo. In other words, once a week, wash your hair with conditioner only, just to keep the strands hydrated.
4. Once a month, if you want to have healthy hair, deeply moisturize your hair. This is really important, and you don’t need special products. Apply your favourite conditioner on dry hair, and cover your head with a shower cap and a towel. Allow the conditioner to act 1,5 hours before rinsing your hair, as stated by beauty experts.
5. Comb your hair at least twice a day with the right type of hair comb to distribute the oil throughout the length of your hair.
6. Trim your split ends every 6-8 weeks to get healthy hair. This will help you to shape your short hairstyle. However, if you have long hair, then you should cut your ends every 10-12 weeks in order to avoid the split ends.
7. It is suitable to do root touch-up every four weeks. But if you have dyed locks, then you should go to a hairdressing saloon every three months. If you do it too often, you risk having your strands placed close to each other, and it will look as though you have completely changed your hair colour.