These exercises for abs will make your abdomen flat and sexy.
Although everybody waits for holidays, we know that we are not in good shape after spending too much time just eating and relaxing. The worst is that our abdomen is not as flat as it was before.
In order to have the same flat abs we should perform the following 4 exercises for abs presented by Elena Turcan – Unica Sport instructor.
Perform the following exercises for abs!
Define your waist
1. Begin the exercise lying on your back, legs extended and arms extended overhead.
2. From this position, raise the body from the floor leading arms laterally in opposite directions by turning the trunk in the same direction with the flexed leg. Return to starting position and repeat on the opposite side by rotating the trunk. Repeat the exercise 20 times.
The exercise trains the straight abdominal and oblique muscles.
Well defined oblique muscles
1. Start the exercise in the lateral position of the body with support on forearm.
2. From this position raise the trunk from the ground forming a straight line and then return to starting position. Repeat the movement 20 times, and then change the other side’s position and repeat the movement.
The exercise involves the abdominal oblique muscles.
1. Begin the exercise lying on your back with one leg extended and the other flexed with knee at the sole of the extended leg, the arms are extended along the body with palms under the buttocks.
2. By flexing the extended leg, bring both legs to the trunk and then return to starting position. If your abdomen is trained then avoid touching the ground with the legs. Repeat the movement 20 times, and then change the position of the legs and repeat the movement.
This exercise trains very well straight and oblique abdominal muscles.
Flat enviable abs
1. Start the exercise in orthostatic position with legs shoulder-width apart and arms joined overhead.
2. Then lower your body parallel to the floor with arms in front, then simultaneously depart arms at side and then join them quickly again. Return to starting position.
The exercise involves oblique back and abdominal muscles.
Perform these exercises for abs at home regularly.