When it comes to low-calorie vegetables, zucchini is the best choice.
Seems difficult to imagine how to make vegan zucchini recipes? This simple but delicious vegan zucchini recipe will rediscover for you the taste of this summer vegetable!
Vegan zucchini recipes are not just good-looking and tasting, but amazingly healthy. They are wondeful summer meals that are both nutrient-dense and low in calories. These recipes of vegan zucchini dishes are a good choice for those who take care of their health, because zucchini is one of the very low calorie vegetables that has no saturated fats and cholesterol.
Rich in different vitamins as vitamin C and vitamin A, zucchini gives such a delightful aroma to any vegetable stew or salad, and comes perfectly with all the spices, especially garlic and mustard. Besides that, zucchini contain moderate levels of B-complex group of vitamins like riboflavin, thiamin, pyridoxine and minerals like iron, manganese, phosphorus, and zinc.
If you follow a vegan or a raw food diet, this is the perfect dish for you!
There are so many different healthy and delicious ideas to make vegan zucchini recipes. Here is one of them. Try it!
Baked Vegan Zucchini Fritters
Ingredients: 3 zucchinis (about 4 cups grated), 1 teaspoon salt, Â½ medium onion, 1 tbs. ground flax, 3 tbs. warm water, Â½ medium onion, 2 cloves of garlic, Â½ cup whole wheat flour, 2 tbs. nutritional yeast.
1. Preheat your oven to 200C. Lightly grease a baking sheet. Grate all the zucchini and place them in a large bowl.
2. Sprinkle the salt over the zucchini and leave aside for 10 minutes. Prepare the rest of the ingredients.
3. Mix together the flax and warm water and set that aside. Mince the garlic and chop the onion. When your zucchini is ready, squeeze the zucchini eliminating out the water.
4. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
5. Scoop up enough for one fritter in your hands, and form a patty.
6. Place them on the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes. They are ready when both sides are browned and they are cooked through. Serve hot or cold with vegan sour cream.