Are you always in hurry but still dreaming of having a healthy diet? Then, try one of these easy ideas for a vegetarian lunch that will take you just 15 minutes but will still offer the from-scratch flavour you crave.
All you need are fresh ingredients and a little bit of your imagination. Following the tips and easy ideas for a vegetarian lunch you will minimize the time spent in the kitchen and at the same time please everyone at the table.
Easy ideas for vegetarian lunch usually include soup recipes and salads, as well as different canapĂ©s, wrap recipes, sandwiches and toasts. They are perfect alternatives to time-consuming recipes that are usually tiring.
The first idea in making a vegetarian lunch is to check your fridge. If there are any leftovers that may be used, just take them out and make your imagination work! Just some cold boiled potatoes, tomatoes and fresh herbs and the salad is ready!
Pasta is another solution when you are in a hurry and want to make a quick vegetarian lunch. There is nothing more delicious than a plate of Italian pasta with season vegetables and grated vegetarian cheese. There are so many recipes of making a vegetarian lunch depending on everybodyâ€™s desire and taste that nobody will remain disappointed.
Enjoy our easy ideas for a vegetarian lunch!
Caprese Pasta Salad
1. Boil pasta until al dente.
2. Meantime, in a pot add some olive oil, tomatoes and Â˝ tsp salt. Cook until most of the tomatoes have started to burst out of their skins.
3. Toss the tomatoes, mozzarella balls and the basil into the pasta. Whisk the vinegar and salt and add to the salad.
Mushroom cream soup.
Ingredients: 7 medium mushrooms, 2 chopped onions, 2 cloves garlic, 2 tbsp flour, 3 cups broth, 1 cup cream, salt and pepper.
1. Take a large pan and melt the butter, add sliced mushrooms, garlic and onions.
2. Combine flour and broth until smooth and stir into the mixture. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 min or until thickened.
3. Reduce heat. Stir in the cream, salt and pepper. Simmer uncovered for approx. 15 min.
Easy and fast! Bon appetite!