Do you want a slender wasp waist without any imperfection? To achieve the desired results and have a slender waist, you can do exercises at home.
Irina Guzun, Unica Sport instructor, will help you get a slender waist by recommending this set of only 5 exercises.
1. Start the exercise in orthostatic position with support on one leg, the other extended at side. Keep one hand on the waist, another extended over head.
2. Leaning on one leg, extend the other hand back by turning the trunk.
When muscles are relaxed, inhale through your nose, and when they are in motion, exhale through the mouth. Repeat the exercise 20 times, and then change direction and repeat it again. This movement trains the oblique abdominal muscles.
1. Start the exercise lying, leaning on your shoulder. Extend a hand before and the other flex behind over the head.
2. Then rise a leg up at the same level with the trunk.
3. Then raise the other leg and trunk up, relying upon the forearm. Return it to its original position.
When muscles are relaxed, inhale through your nose, and when they are contracted, exhale through the mouth. Repeat the movement 20 times for both sides of the waist. This exercise involves external and internal oblique muscles.
Well defined waist
1. Start the exercise lying laterally with support in one hand and the other over the waist.
2. From this position, raise the trunk from the ground leaning on palm, thus contracting the oblique muscles. Return it to its original position.
Repeat the exercise 20 times, and then turn and work the other side of the waist. This movement trains the external and internal oblique muscles.
Waist with toned muscles
1. Start the exercise lying down laterally, leaning on your forearm, the support leg extended and the other diagonally back, arm extended diagonally as well, thus extending the oblique muscles.
2. From this position, move the arm back and leg forward. Change position and practice with the other arm.
The exercise trains waist muscles. Repeat the movements 20 times with an arm and leg and then change position in the other direction and again perform the exercise.
Thin perfect waist
1. Start the exercise in lateral position with support on the forearm and the other hand fixed in front.
2. From this position, raise both legs to the trunk level. Return to their original position.
Repeat the exercise 20 times and you will feel oblique abdominal muscles. Perform the exercise for both sides of the trunk to get a perfect waist.