Everybody knows that brownies are full of calories and sugar, but, anyway, can you imagine your life without them?
Of course, not! Now, you may satisfy your sweet tooth with this vegan brownie recipe that is 100% GUILT FREE!
There is no butter and margarine, but they are REAL healthy brownies! Vegetable oil in place of butter and full of nuts and walnuts! Walnuts are great for the brain and heart.
They help with clogged up arteries, contain happy fats and polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega 3 fatty acids, and help maintain weight, which may improve blood lipids and other cardiovascular disease risk factors. Besides the endless benefits, this vegan brownie recipe is also quick, and everyone seems to really like it.
Sweet and delicious! In addition, you are losing weight while eating these vegan brownies because they are so healthy that you can even get away with eating them for breakfast! Isnβt that epic?! These brownies are also a good source of fibre.
Try this vegan brownie recipe that is a total joy to eat!
Ingredients: 2 cups flour, 1 cup water, 1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup white sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 3β4 cup cocoa powder, 1β2 cup vegetable oil, 1β2 teaspoon baking powder, 1 cup nuts and almonds, 1β2 cup chocolate chips (optional).
1. Cook water and 1/2 cup of the flour over low heat until it reaches the consistency of a gluey paste stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. Blend sugar, cocoa powder salt, vanilla, and vegetable oil. Add the flour-water mixture.
3. Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of flour, the baking powder, and nuts/chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into a greased pan.
4. Bake at 180C until knife inserted into centre of pan comes out clean for 25 minutes.
Here is another delicious vegan brownie recipe:
Ingredients: 2 cups white sugar, 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 cup water, 1 cup vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, salt.
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2. Stir the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Mix until well blended, and add water, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Spread evenly in a baking pan.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the top is no longer shiny for 25 to 30 minutes. Before cutting into squares let it cool for at least 10 minutes.